This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Up In The Garden Down In The Dirt Printables
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"If you’re looking for an educationally-focused, fun way to engage your child with the natural world, Up in the Garden Down in the Dirt Printables are a great option! These printables bring the beauty of nature into your home and classroom, helping children learn about plants, animals, and insects through creative activities. With a focus on education, each printable is designed to be both entertaining and informative. So, help your kids explore the great outdoors with Up in the Garden Down in the Dirt Printables!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
- Up in the Garden Down in the Dirt book
- Spring Dot Marker Printables
Read NextPaper Clown Decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 60 Best Never Have I Ever Kids Questions
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas