Lyne from The Paper Addict
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Hi everyone! It's Lyne from The Paper Addict. I am mostly a scrapbooker, but I do love all things paper..hence my blog name. I am a wife and mother of a seven year old boy and 23 month old girl. As you can imagine they keep me quite busy. In my spare time, I help friends with accounting and run the store on my site. I hope you find my creations inspiring and I'm just thrilled to be here.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Read NextMy Little Bonsai
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn a used Pringles can into a magical wishing well with this incredibly creative paper craft! This Magical Wishing Well Paper Craft… Continue reading: "Magical Wishing Well Paper Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Printable Christmas Color By Number Pages
- Ugly Sweater Party Printables
- How To Make Pine Cones Out Of Paper
- Simple Paper Christmas Ornaments
- Free Hanukkah Coloring Pages For Kids
- 25+ Christmas Jokes For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas