We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
I have always had a love for all things creative from writing and cooking to music and art. I started, like so many, dabbling in Creative Memories when my son was born almost 10 years ago. It was pages of rounded corners and sticker vomit, but after a while I began to wonder if there was more to "scrapbooking" than this simplistic style. So I started spending time online and at a local scrapbook store finding out what else was out there. I started finding a beautiful world of textures, colors, messy fun inks and paints and so much more than where I had come from.
And that is how I live my creative life...always looking for ways to challenge myself and create something new.
I have been married to the hottest red-head on the planet for almost 12 years and am the mother to 3 fabulous and funny kiddos ages 10, 6 and 4. I recently quit my job as the Creative Coordinator at my local scrapbook store so that I can spend more time with my family and more time on my craft.
If you ask me what my motto in life is, I would have to say there are two...(1) Picasso once said "Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working." I strive everyday to not just THINK creatively, but to put those thoughts into my hands and make something of them. (2) Genesis 1:1...The first five words in the Bible are "In the Beginning GOD Created..." For me it is a constant reminder that I am only able to do what I do because GOD first created me.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Put your card making skills to the test and learn how to make a Zfold slit card with this card making tutorial. This Nature's Grace… Continue reading: "Nature's Grace Zfold Slit Card Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Halloween Dot To Dots
- Pin the Petals on the Flower Game
- Free Printable Weekly Habit Tracker
- Thanksgiving Invitations
- Dictionary Paper Advent Calendar
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Thank A Veteran Cards – Free Printable
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas