- see all comments
"The PDF can now be found at https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-3"
"Hi Everyone! The downloads have moved around a bit at our site. For this model please go to https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-2"
"Unfortunately the background color will make the ink disappear. Why can't it be a white background?"
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
I have always had a love for all things creative from writing and cooking to music and art. I started, like so many, dabbling in Creative Memories when my son was born almost 10 years ago. It was pages of rounded corners and sticker vomit, but after a while I began to wonder if there was more to "scrapbooking" than this simplistic style. So I started spending time online and at a local scrapbook store finding out what else was out there. I started finding a beautiful world of textures, colors, messy fun inks and paints and so much more than where I had come from.
And that is how I live my creative life...always looking for ways to challenge myself and create something new.
I have been married to the hottest red-head on the planet for almost 12 years and am the mother to 3 fabulous and funny kiddos ages 10, 6 and 4. I recently quit my job as the Creative Coordinator at my local scrapbook store so that I can spend more time with my family and more time on my craft.
If you ask me what my motto in life is, I would have to say there are two...(1) Picasso once said "Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working." I strive everyday to not just THINK creatively, but to put those thoughts into my hands and make something of them. (2) Genesis 1:1...The first five words in the Bible are "In the Beginning GOD Created..." For me it is a constant reminder that I am only able to do what I do because GOD first created me.
The Creative Life Blog
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Read NextAnn Martin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fancy Lattice Flower Card
Create a beautiful spring card for any occasion with the Fancy Lattice Flower Card. This gorgeous handmade greeting card uses a… Continue reading: "Fancy Lattice Flower Card"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Printable Reward Chart For Kids
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Up In The Garden Down In The Dirt Printables
- Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
- Printable Lemonade Stand Kit
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas