We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Judi Harris has been teaching sewing and design for over ten years, and has been sewing for most of her life. Her favorite activity is making holiday crafts, and some of her fondest memories are selling her crafts at local craft fairs with the help of her delighted children, and bonding with her mom and sister while antiquing and crafting together. Judi has created and sold crafts, quilts, and kits throughout the US, Australia, and Europe. Her website, Lovetosew.com, offers free sewing, crafting, quilting, and fashion design tutorials for sewers all over the world. Judi has been published in several magazines including Sew News, Sew Simple, Irish Quilting, and Mom’s. Judi has a certificate in Dress Making and Design from Thomson Education and in Sewing & Dress Making from Stratford Institute.
- Happy Hearts DIY Mobile
- Paper Pieces Penguin Collage
- Paper Plate Polar Bear
- Polar Bear Handprint
- Precious Paper Plate Penguin
- Recycled Egg Carton Penguin Family
- Repurposed Valentines Candy Boxes
- Repurposed Vintage Valentine Ornaments
- Snowy Landscape Penguin Winter Collage
- Toilet Paper Roll Penguin
- Thumbprint Penguin Family Kids Craft
- Valentine's Day Mosaic
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you hate trying to squeeze your signature onto a group card, then this Super Awesome Group Thank You Card is the project for you!… Continue reading: "Super Awesome Group Thank You Card"
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas