Origami Triangle Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Learn how to fold this triangular box using three square pieces of paper. Try a variety of different papers for a different look each time you make it: origami paper, copy paper, foiled paper. It is quick and easy to fold, you are repeating the same fold three times. This triangle box is great for holding little knick-knacks. it's fun for kids to fold and you can teach them about 2d versus 3d. No glue is needed."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
- three pieces of square paper - any kind of paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Happiness Greeting Card
- Free Printable Birthday Gift Card Pocket Greeting Card
- Free Printable Lucky Day Greeting Card
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Free Printable Take Me To The Sea Greeting Card
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Thank You Greeting Card
- Monthly Journal Pages Free Printable
- Free Printable Lemonade Recipe Greeting Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas