This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Origami Triangle Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Learn how to fold this triangular box using three square pieces of paper. Try a variety of different papers for a different look each time you make it: origami paper, copy paper, foiled paper. It is quick and easy to fold, you are repeating the same fold three times. This triangle box is great for holding little knick-knacks. it's fun for kids to fold and you can teach them about 2d versus 3d. No glue is needed."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
- three pieces of square paper - any kind of paper
Read NextMoney Origami Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable College Apartment Packing List
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Free Printable College Packing List
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Fun Beach Scrapbook Layout
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- Printable Beach Word Scramble
- Safari Bingo For A Zoo Or Animal Themed Party
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas