Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Origami Triangle Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Learn how to fold this triangular box using three square pieces of paper. Try a variety of different papers for a different look each time you make it: origami paper, copy paper, foiled paper. It is quick and easy to fold, you are repeating the same fold three times. This triangle box is great for holding little knick-knacks. it's fun for kids to fold and you can teach them about 2d versus 3d. No glue is needed."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
- three pieces of square paper - any kind of paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Christmas Wish Lists For Kids
- Craft Angels Garland From Upcycled Wallpaper
- Free Printable Low Sodium Muffin Recipe Greeting Card
- Origami Triangle Box
- Thanksgiving Word Search Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas