Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This creepy little origami blinking eye is perfect for Halloween. The kids will really get a kick out of the "blinking action." It's just fun. If the bloodshot eyes are a little too creepy, feel free to add a googly eye, instead. Silly cyclops fun. ;-) Enjoy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
- 1 sheet 6" x 6" origami paper
- markers/crayons to decorate the eye
Step-by-Step instructions provided in video tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ready, set, bake! Any aspiring or experienced chef will want these Sweet Free Printable Recipe Pages for their recipe binder. You will… Continue reading: "Sweet Free Printable Recipe Pages"
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas