Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
How To Make Realistic Paper Roses
By: Eloisa De Oliveira from artlostudio.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make these BEAUTIFUL AND REALISTIC PAPER ROSES! You can use almost any paper that you have at home: old book pages, wrapping paper, scrapbook paper, tissue paper and more! I'll show you how easy it is to make them! I have a VIDEO CLASS on You Tube and you can watch it to see all the details! It's delicate, lovely and you can make lots of different decorations with them including wall, gift and parties decorations! I hope you enjoy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedTissue Paper
- Paper: almost any kind of paper (tissue paper, crepe paper, old book pages, wrapping paper etc)
- White Glue
- Appetizer sticks (or barbecue sticks)
- Flower and leaf patterns
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Blank Faces Printable Coloring Page
- Ultra Fast Floral Printable Table Numbers
- Impressive Peony Book Card Idea
- Tricolor Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Coastal Chic DIY Serving Tray
- Floral Fusion Homemade Birthday Card
- Tremendous Trump Printable Paper Doll
- Sausage Dog in a Sweater
- Easter Card with Plaited Egg
- Quilled Easter Egg Card