16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"In this origami tutorial, I'll show you how to fold an origami penguin bookmark with one Post-it Note. This bookmark requires 1 Post-it Note, and utilizes the adhesive so that it can adhere to most surfaces."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a new piece of lovely home decor? Try this "Faith for Me" Printable Subway Art. This pretty and free printable makes for a… Continue reading: ""Faith for Me" Printable Subway Art"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Birthday Wishing Card
- Free Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- Printable Santa and Elves Holiday Invitations
- Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper Template
- Free Fall Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Santa Bucks Kids Gift Certificates
- Printable Christmas Tree, Ornaments and Garland
- 35+ Free Christmas Printables for Crafting, Scrapbooking & More Projects
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas