We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
The layout for this fall leaf Cricut card is very simple and easy to repeat. Since this autumn card is so classy, it can really be used for any occasion, or you can change the colors and make a spring or summer card. Small bits of patterned paper and card stock are used for this greeting card, so you can use scraps leftover from another project. It's easy enough to make a whole stack to send during the fall months.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas