This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Fall Leaf Thank You Card
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
The layout for this fall leaf Cricut card is very simple and easy to repeat. Since this autumn card is so classy, it can really be used for any occasion, or you can change the colors and make a spring or summer card. Small bits of patterned paper and card stock are used for this greeting card, so you can use scraps leftover from another project. It's easy enough to make a whole stack to send during the fall months.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Put a Bird on It Paper Quilling Pattern
- Floral Dreamy Dance Stage Card
- Magical Unicorn Printable Greeting Card
- How to Make a 3D Card
- Pretty Five-Minute Card
- Sausage Dog in a Sweater
- Distress Stain Bang Homemade Card
- Beautiful Sheet Music Greeting Card
- Blush and Spatter Floral Card
- Stylish Purse Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- Holiday Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Printable Christmas Color By Number Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas