Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Baby Bear Homemade Card
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I made the card using the FF bear I used a DVD to download the pic. I then used some fluffy stuff for his nappy. Gingham dp and a hearts embossing folder was used. I added rub-ons (the little hearts). I die cut a banner and added a glittered star. The sentiment is die cut with a lacy edging. Blue cardstock, some pearls, a little button with matching twine. Then finished off with a strip of gingham ribbon."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- White 5x5 card
- Designer paper
- Fluffy stuff
Add the blue card stock to card front, leaving a small border around the card.
Add designer paper on the top of the blue cardstock again leaving a small edging.
Die cut a rectangle with the card.
Die cut white pierced rectangle, and then add image.
Adhere the fluffy stuff with glue to the "nappy."
Add rub-ons along the bottom, then die cut a banner and add a glittery star.
NotesNote: This card is easy to make and the image is from the "New Babies" FF collection CD-ROM.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas