This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baby Bear Homemade Card
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I made the card using the FF bear I used a DVD to download the pic. I then used some fluffy stuff for his nappy. Gingham dp and a hearts embossing folder was used. I added rub-ons (the little hearts). I die cut a banner and added a glittered star. The sentiment is die cut with a lacy edging. Blue cardstock, some pearls, a little button with matching twine. Then finished off with a strip of gingham ribbon."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- White 5x5 card
- Designer paper
- Fluffy stuff
Add the blue card stock to card front, leaving a small border around the card.
Add designer paper on the top of the blue cardstock again leaving a small edging.
Die cut a rectangle with the card.
Die cut white pierced rectangle, and then add image.
Adhere the fluffy stuff with glue to the "nappy."
Add rub-ons along the bottom, then die cut a banner and add a glittery star.
NotesNote: This card is easy to make and the image is from the "New Babies" FF collection CD-ROM.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rainbow Raindrop Free Printable Cards
- Little Pocket Greeting Cards
- "Wishing You a Speedy Recovery" DIY Card
- Grow With Love Handmade Card
- Darling DIY Silhouette Thank You Cards
- Golden Touch Note Cards
- Easy Like Sunday Morning Homemade Cards
- Cute Critter Clean and Simple Card
- Just for You DIY Card
- Colorful Bicycle Greeting Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Crepe Paper Plumeria Flower (frangipani)
- Crepe Paper Wild Poppies
- Upcycled Paper Bag Berry Basket
- Star Wars Cards To Color
- Printable Tooth Fairy Letter
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas