Lovely and Lacy Wedding Card
Unique wedding card ideas can be hard to come by. Surprise the bride and groom in your life with the Lovely and Lacy Wedding Card. This DIY wedding card is a gorgeous gift for any newlywed. The blue and white colors are perfect for any wedding. After all, every bride needs something blue! The best cards are handmade, and this handmade wedding card will be a cherished keepsake for the bride and groom.
- Swiss-dot Cardstock
- Light Blue Vellum
- Bone Folder
- Lacy and Floral Cardstocks in Shades of Blue
- That’s Amore Squeeze Punch
- Washi Tape in Floral or Lacy Patterns
- Frilly Border Punch
- Stamp with Sentiment
- Clear Double-Stick Tape
- Branching-Out Squeeze Punch
- Dimensional Adhesive Dots
- Use your paper trimmer to cut a piece of white Swiss-dot cardstock, and a sheet of light blue vellum, each measuring twelve inches by eight inches. Fold the pieces horizontally and smooth the edge with a bone folder.
- Select several lacy and floral cardstocks in shades of blue and punch several hearts from this stock using your That’s Amore Squeeze Punch.
- Scatter these hearts on the face of the card, and run a few stripes of Washi tape across the card to adhere them. Stick with patterns that are floral or lacy, like your cardstock.
- Use a border punch to create frilly edge on the bottom edge of the card.
- Use the same punch to create a frilly edge on the velum insert. Stamp a sentiment inside the velum insert, and once the ink has dried, attach the insert to the card using a small piece of clear double-stick tape.
- Punch several branches with your Branching-Out squeeze punch from your white Swiss-dot cardstock and attach them to the face of the card using adhesive dimensional dots.
Read NextBlack and Gold Wedding Invitation