Black and Gold Wedding Invitation
Make this easy yet stunning Black and Gold Wedding Invitation for a black and gold themed wedding. This gorgeous invitation will also work for any traditional wedding theme. The focal point of the marriage invitation is a set of fabric scrapbook stickers of the groom’s suit and the bride’s dress. The card could also be used by guests to congratulate the happy couple on their special day, so this project serves a dual purpose. The beautiful details, especially the two gold rings, will show how much you care for your guests or for the newly-wed couple.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- 8.2" x 5.4" white textured cardstock
- 5" x 3.6" gold textured cardstock
- 2" high fabric wedding scrapbook stickers of groom’s suit and bride’s dress
- 45mm wide black-and-white paper flower
- Two gold colored split metal wedding rings
- 15mm wide self-adhesive black decorative lace tape
- 8mm wide self-adhesive black decorative lace tape
- Clear-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
Score the white textured cardstock to create a card sized 5.4" x 4.1".
With the fold at the top, center and glue the gold cardstock to the front of the card.
Add a strip of 15mm lace tape to the top and bottom of the card, and cut off any protruding edges.
Add a strip of 8mm lace tape to the left and right sides of the card and cut off any protruding edges.
Glue the fabric stickers of the suit and dress to the middle of the card.
Glue the paper flower to the bottom left corner of the card.
Link up the two rings and glue them on top of the fabric flower.
Read NextBlack and Gold Wedding Invitation