We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Kids love to eat food on a stick. There is something about food on a stick that they enjoy so much so I decided for Valentine's Day to make a treat that could go on a stick. I signed up to bring the healthy snack for my son's class Valentine's Day party so I opted to make fruit kabobs. For the kabobs, I made some arrowheads and feathers to turn the straws into arrows. With the free printable in my tutorial, you can make your own Cupid's arrows too."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Looking for a fun and easy craft project to make with your kids? This Toilet Paper Rolls Honeycomb is an incredibly cute way to… Continue reading: "DIY Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Craft"
- 12 Ideas for Valentine's Day free eBook
- Beautiful Soul Printable Wall Art
- "I Love You" Photo Banner
- Share a Little Bit of Love Paper Wreath
- Quilled Paper Heart Decoration
- Homemade Candy Heart Valentines
- Owl and Smarties Valentines
- Sew Sweet Tea Bags
- Heart-Shaped Tea Bags and Printable Tags
- Paint Chip Valentine Love Bugs
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas