Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Teacher Valentine Takeout Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"For a simple Valentine for your child's teacher get a takeout box or some other container, fill it with his or her favorite candy and attach the hearts from the printable. It's a simple gesture to show your child's teacher a little love on Valentine's Day."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextLove Notes Scavenger Hunt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Decorate your little girl's bedroom with this Scrapbook Paper Embroidery Hoop Art. Embroidery hoop crafts are more popular than you… Continue reading: "Scrapbook Paper Embroidery Hoop Art"
- Love Notes Scavenger Hunt
- Tight Coils Quilled Heart
- 12 Ideas for Valentine's Day free eBook
- Happy Hearts DIY Mobile
- Love Shack Valentine's Day Treat Box
- "I Love You" Photo Banner
- Valentine Hearts Tabletop Tree
- "Love Struck" Bow and Arrow Valentines
- Valentine's Day Tea Light Houses
- Quilled Paper Heart Decoration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Mermaid Tail Bookmark
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- Color Your Christmas Gift Box
- Elf Paper Bag Puppet
- Printable Summer Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Valentine Penguin With Heart Craft
- Free Superhero Coloring Pages
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Papercraft Hulk Puppet
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas