Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"For a simple Valentine for your child's teacher get a takeout box or some other container, fill it with his or her favorite candy and attach the hearts from the printable. It's a simple gesture to show your child's teacher a little love on Valentine's Day."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
It's a good thing this Cute and Creative DIY Cupcake Box is not edible because it is way too pretty to eat. This sparkly paper craft… Continue reading: "Cute and Creative DIY Cupcake Box"
Paper Love Birds
12 Ideas for Valentine's Day free eBook
Heart-Shaped Tea Bags and Printable Tags
Lovely Embroidered Paper
14 Homemade Valentine's Day Gifts
Conversation Heart Origami Corner Bookmarks
Owl and Smarties Valentines
Sweet Chocolate Origami Valentines
Love Notes Scavenger Hunt
Adorable Owl Treat Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Smart Art Subscription Box
- Smart Art
- Captain Marvel Valentine's Cards
- Party Crowns
- DIY Printable Father's Day Candy Wrappers
- Punny Printable Cards for Teachers
- Cinco DE Mayo Word Search Free Printable
- Spring Themed Party Favors
- Cheerful Printable Pastel Flowers
- Graduation Owl Decoration
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas