Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"For a simple Valentine for your child's teacher get a takeout box or some other container, fill it with his or her favorite candy and attach the hearts from the printable. It's a simple gesture to show your child's teacher a little love on Valentine's Day."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you hate trying to squeeze your signature onto a group card, then this Super Awesome Group Thank You Card is the project for you!… Continue reading: "Super Awesome Group Thank You Card"
- Paper Love Birds
- 12 Ideas for Valentine's Day free eBook
- 19 Lovely Valentine's Day Printables
- Heart-Shaped Tea Bags and Printable Tags
- 16+ Fun Valentine's Day Craft Ideas for Kids
- Owl and Smarties Valentines
- "I Love You" Photo Banner
- Valentine Box of Love
- Darling Doily Daisy
- Love Monster Popcorn Valentines
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas