Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Fracta the Dragon Paper Toy
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This printable dragon is fully poseable and very photogenic! No glue required! For best results use 40lb to 60lb cardstock. A 5/8" circle hole cutter, available at most craft stores and online, is recommended."
Poplocks are licensed from Josh Buczynski.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- 2 sheets of card stock
- cutting surface
- cutting blade or 5/8" hole cutter
Print both sheets
Cut out main shapes
Cut out 5/8" holes
Fold lock pieces
Insert locks into sockets and unfold locks to set
visit http://netroids.net for more info
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas