This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Fracta the Dragon Paper Toy
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This printable dragon is fully poseable and very photogenic! No glue required! For best results use 40lb to 60lb cardstock. A 5/8" circle hole cutter, available at most craft stores and online, is recommended."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- 2 sheets of card stock
- cutting surface
- cutting blade or 5/8" hole cutter
Print both sheets
Cut out main shapes
Cut out 5/8" holes
Fold lock pieces
Insert locks into sockets and unfold locks to set
visit http://netroids.net for more info
NotesPoplocks are licensed from Josh Buczynski.
Read NextFree Printable Paper Chipmunk
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Crepe Paper Plumeria Flower (frangipani)
- Crepe Paper Wild Poppies
- Upcycled Paper Bag Berry Basket
- Star Wars Cards To Color
- Printable Tooth Fairy Letter
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas