We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Make the most beautiful Quilled Paper Plumeria and Lilacs using this tutorial. Plumerias are tropical trees with the most delicate and attractive flowers. These paper flowers are just as attractive because they are made using paper quilling techniques. the coils and colors are sharp and bright, matching the vibrancy of the real things. The paper quilled plumeria flower is accompanied by the paper lilac, which is white with a yellow core. You will have fun quilling the petals on those flowers to create such a pretty piece of quilling art.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Praying Mantis 3D Quilling Art
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Dazzling Dragonfly Quilling Designs
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas