Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Think of the dandelion as a weed no more! This Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design turns that simple plant into a work of art. This paper dandelion looks particularly sharp when it's set on a brightly colored canvas or board, like shown. Quilling flowers can be tedious or difficult, especially for novice quillers, but that's not the case here. With the clean lines and simple coils, this quilling idea is an easy paper craft for beginners in the quilling world. Hang this art on the wall or use the design for a homemade card.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
For more variety, check out this AMAZING collection,
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Love Cards with Stencils
- DIY Beautiful Paper Roses
- Valentine's Day Tags
- 10+ Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards
- Lovely Quilled Heart Flower Card
- Prettiest Pale Pink Patchwork Heart Card
- Super Pretty Tissue Paper Flowers
- Long Stemmed Red Rose
- Colorful and Easy Abstract Art Canvas Pictures
- Printable Planner Sticker Set
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas