We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Use one of many of these Lovely Little Ladybug Quilling Art pieces to decorate cards, gift tags, ornaments, wall art, and any other projects you can come up with. These quilling designs are small and delicate but are too cute not to try. These paper ladybugs are even LOVElier because, if you look closely, their bodies are made of hearts. Once you have quilled the red teardrops, you can add in simple black coils to make the spots. Quill the heads and attach the "V"-shaped antennae to finish off these adorable tiny insects.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ready, set, bake! Any aspiring or experienced chef will want these Sweet Free Printable Recipe Pages for their recipe binder. You will… Continue reading: "Sweet Free Printable Recipe Pages"
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
- How To Quill Paper: Joining Corners
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas