We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Tracing a letter for paper quilling projects doesn't have to be as daunting as it seems. With this How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters tutorial, you will read a step-by-step guide for using paper quilling techniques that will help you trace a shape, such as a block letter. This will help you learn and expand your quilling ideas along with your quilling techniques. Once you've mastered tracing letters, you can use quilling to "write" messages on the front of birthday cards, which looks incredibly impressive.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas