We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Getting into paper quilling can seem daunting, but if you take it step by step, it's not that difficult to learn. With this How to Quill Paper: Kissing Glue tutorial, you will learn how to use glue for all of your paper quilling projects. The term "kissing glue" refers to the process of applying glue to your strip of quilled paper. Quilling paper is very thin and narrow and it doesn't need a lot of glue to stick to another piece of paper. With this tutorial, you'll learn how to do it like a pro.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Looking for a fun and easy craft project to make with your kids? This Toilet Paper Rolls Honeycomb is an incredibly cute way to… Continue reading: "DIY Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Craft"
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Peppy Paper Mums Quilling Comb Art
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- Praying Mantis 3D Quilling Art
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas