We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Getting into paper quilling can seem daunting, but if you take it step by step, it's not that difficult to learn. With this How to Quill Paper: Kissing Glue tutorial, you will learn how to use glue for all of your paper quilling projects. The term "kissing glue" refers to the process of applying glue to your strip of quilled paper. Quilling paper is very thin and narrow and it doesn't need a lot of glue to stick to another piece of paper. With this tutorial, you'll learn how to do it like a pro.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Paper Orange Slice Quilling Design
Petite Paper Quilled Peacock
Striped Sphere Quilled Earrings
How To Quill Paper: Joining Corners
Paper Quilling Basics
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas