We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Give that wedding invitation or anniversary card an elegant look with this Touch of Gold Paper Quilling Embellishment. Use these paper quilling designs for your own card or other paper crafts or use these quilling ideas to jumpstart your own unique design. The touch of gold on the edges of the paper really make the DIY embellishments stand out like no other. Add gold bead accents on your floral design and it will be impossible for your recipient to resist framing and hanging the beautiful piece of art you've created.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
If you like this quilling idea, then you have to see the projects in our collection, How to Quill Paper: 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lovely Little Ladybug Quilling Art
- Delicate Quilled Rose
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- Quilled Flower Photo Frame Craft
- Quilled DIY Candle Holder
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas