We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Meet the liveliest little paper flowers you have ever viewed. You can make Peppy Paper Mums Quilling Comb Art with a little bit of a different process than normal paper quilling projects. That's because you use a quilling comb to make your DIY paper flowers. If you have never used that tool, do not fret. This tutorial shows you how to use a quilling comb. You will still use your normal quilling tools to make the flower base, but the "petals" are all made with the comb. Make these paper mums in all different colors for each season.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas