We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
When you create a shape our of quilling paper, you have to join the corner so that they line up and stick. Learn this quilling technique with this tutorial on How To Quill Paper: Joining Corners. Filigree designs are stunning embellishments for homemade cards and other paper projects, but they do take practice and skill. Learning how to join corners will open the doors for further paper quilling processes. In no time at all, you will be creating marvelous masterpieces to share with your family and friends.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Paper Orange Slice Quilling Design
Petite Paper Quilled Peacock
Striped Sphere Quilled Earrings
How To Quill Paper: Joining Corners
Paper Quilling Basics
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas