We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
It may not seem that difficult, but learning How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters is an important skill that will be helpful for all of your paper quilling projects. Because quilling paper is so delicate, you can't glue an entire quilled letter at one time. Instead, you must glue each section as you go. That way the letter will be perfect instead of misshapen. When you spend that much time on these filigree designs, you don't want to rush and make a mistake. With this paper quilling how to, you'll learn just how to do it.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas