- see all comments
"The PDF can now be found at https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-3"
"Hi Everyone! The downloads have moved around a bit at our site. For this model please go to https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-2"
"Unfortunately the background color will make the ink disappear. Why can't it be a white background?"
Cute Paper Quilling Bookmarks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Kick off the school year or a new book by making these Cute Paper Quilling Bookmarks. These cool bookmarks can be made with any style you choose, from patterned or solid scrapbook paper as the base with any quilling shape you want adhered to the top.
You can quill the shapes and your kids can choose the bookmark shape. This back to school craft also comes with free printable bookmark templates to make this activity easier. These quilling bookmarks are too amazing to pass up.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Learn how to make bookmarks of all different types in How to Make Bookmarks + 25 DIY Bookmark Ideas
Read NextLovely Little Ladybug Quilling Art
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 13, 2017
I plan to teach my students paper quilling this new semester. This book mark is a great project. Small, (so it wont take long time for them to finish the project. Sometimes kids dont have the patience to hold their art in their hands. D ), cute and of course, useful.
Jun 06, 2017
I'm a huge fan of homemade bookmarks. I'm fairly new to quilling so mine are a little bit simpler than these but I love them.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Lost and Found Double Z Fold Card
Wish your favorite nature lover a happy birthday with this rustic birthday card that's perfect for those that love the great outdoors.… Continue reading: "Lost and Found Double Z Fold Card"
- Lovely Little Ladybug Quilling Art
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- DIY Quilling Paper and Free Cutting Files
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Beautiful Black Beauty Quilling Art
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Activities For Kids: Fourth Of July Crafts
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Printable Road Trip Bingo Cards
- The Grouchy Ladybug Printables
- Printable Graduation Maze
- Free Printable Reading Log For Kids
- Free Thank You Coloring Pages
- Printable Happy Birthday Banner
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas