Cute Paper Quilling Bookmarks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kick off the school year or a new book by making these Cute Paper Quilling Bookmarks. These cool bookmarks can be made with any style you choose, from patterned or solid scrapbook paper as the base with any quilling shape you want adhered to the top.
You can quill the shapes and your kids can choose the bookmark shape. This back to school craft also comes with free printable bookmark templates to make this activity easier. These quilling bookmarks are too amazing to pass up.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Learn how to make bookmarks of all different types in How to Make Bookmarks + 25 DIY Bookmark Ideas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Colorful Quilled Butterfly
- Quilling Comb Paper Butterflies
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
- Quilling Flowers: 18 Floral Paper Quilling Ideas
- Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
- Pretty Pastel Paper Quilled Butterfly
- Yellow Dream Quilling Comb Flower
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Friendly DIY Helicopter
- Summery Mini Pinwheels
- Printable Soccer Place Cards
- What to Write in a Wedding Card
- Radiant Stained Glass Card
- Love Birds Printable Banner
- Lemonade Banner
- Watercolor Emoji Monkeys
- Festive Origami Mushroom Wreath
- The Cutest Thread Organizer