We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kick off the school year or a new book by making these Cute Paper Quilling Bookmarks. These cool bookmarks can be made with any style you choose, from patterned or solid scrapbook paper as the base with any quilling shape you want adhered to the top.
You can quill the shapes and your kids can choose the bookmark shape. This back to school craft also comes with free printable bookmark templates to make this activity easier. These quilling bookmarks are too amazing to pass up.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Learn how to make bookmarks of all different types in How to Make Bookmarks + 25 DIY Bookmark Ideas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
Exotic Quilled Flower
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
Uniquely Quilled DIY Paper Roses
Delicate Quilled Rose
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Dazzling Dragonfly Quilling Designs
How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Happy 1st Birthday Boy Scrapbook Layout
- Mother's Day Butterfly Lamp
- Floral Picture Frame
- FREE Printables - Floral Place Cards and Straw Toppers
- Derwent Blendable Soft Pastels
- Sakura Electric Eraser
- Pink and Main
- 6 Month Baby Girl Scrapbook Layout
- Origami Picture Frame
- Color-Your-Own Easter Basket
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas