We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kick off the school year or a new book by making these Cute Paper Quilling Bookmarks. These cool bookmarks can be made with any style you choose, from patterned or solid scrapbook paper as the base with any quilling shape you want adhered to the top.
You can quill the shapes and your kids can choose the bookmark shape. This back to school craft also comes with free printable bookmark templates to make this activity easier. These quilling bookmarks are too amazing to pass up.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Learn how to make bookmarks of all different types in How to Make Bookmarks + 25 DIY Bookmark Ideas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
Delicate Quilled Rose
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
Lady in Red Quilled Paper Doll
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
Exotic Quilled Flower
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Pumpkin
- Free Printable Woodland Winter Cards
- Colorful Paper Flower Bouquet
- Upcycled Tomato Tray Easter Basket
- Lyne from The Paper Addict
- Stampin' Up Subscription Kit
- DIY Matching *Be Mine* Card & Box Set
- Paper Folding Flowers
- Patchwork Flowers All Occasion Card
- Valentine's Day Shaker Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas