We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kick off the school year or a new book by making these Cute Paper Quilling Bookmarks. These cool bookmarks can be made with any style you choose, from patterned or solid scrapbook paper as the base with any quilling shape you want adhered to the top.
You can quill the shapes and your kids can choose the bookmark shape. This back to school craft also comes with free printable bookmark templates to make this activity easier. These quilling bookmarks are too amazing to pass up.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Learn how to make bookmarks of all different types in How to Make Bookmarks + 25 DIY Bookmark Ideas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Lovely Little Ladybug Quilling Art
Peppy Paper Mums Quilling Comb Art
Fun Paper Quilling Acorn Craft
Beehive Quilling Tutorial
Cute Paper Quilling Bookmarks
Fancy Floral Quilled Candle Holders
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
So Cute Quilled Triangle Earrings
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Petite Paper Quilled Peacock
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Mache Ghost Ornament
- Custom Baby Wall Decor
- Sweet Moments Partial Tent Card Tutorial
- Christmas Word Search Printable
- Spooky Halloween DIY Bookmarks
- Camouflage Birthday Card
- Autumn Word Search Printable
- Fun Halloween Treat Bags in 3 Ways
- Genius Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Halloween Paper Mosaic Pumpkin Art
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas