We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kick off the school year or a new book by making these Cute Paper Quilling Bookmarks. These cool bookmarks can be made with any style you choose, from patterned or solid scrapbook paper as the base with any quilling shape you want adhered to the top.
You can quill the shapes and your kids can choose the bookmark shape. This back to school craft also comes with free printable bookmark templates to make this activity easier. These quilling bookmarks are too amazing to pass up.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Learn how to make bookmarks of all different types in How to Make Bookmarks + 25 DIY Bookmark Ideas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- Flying Quilled Paper Dragonfly
- Orange Starburst Flower Quilling Designs
- Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Fun Paper Quilling Acorn Craft
- How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
- Dazzling Dragonfly Quilling Designs
- How To Quill Paper: Quilling a Word
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spray Painted Label Tags for Kids
- Magazine Paper Bowl
- Printable Burger Memory Match Game
- Paper Quilled Heart Box
- Printable Skeleton Template for Halloween
- Tissue Paper Flowers
- Made By Printable Christmas Labels
- Printable Cupcake Birthday Card
- Give Thanks Mini Adult Coloring Project
- Gorgeous Glistening Fairy Wings
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas