We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Whether you're new to the art of paper quilling or you've been doing it for years, there's always something new to learn. Beehive quilling is a trend that's picking up quite a bit of momentum, and if you're eager to learn a new technique, check out this Beehive Quilling Tutorial. This new quilling technique will help you add a certain flair to your quilling projects, and once you master it, the amount of new gorgeous quilled art you'll be able to make is exponential. This is one quilling tutorial you don't want to miss out on!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have aluminum foil, embossing folders and embossing powders in your kitchen and craft room? If you do, you have most of the… Continue reading: ""Thinking of You" Foil Embossed Card"
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Exotic Quilled Flower
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Minimalist Dandelion Poof Quilling Design
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas