Beehive Quilled Flower
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
If you want DIY embellishments that are unlike anything you've quilled before, then you have to make this Beehive Quilled Flower. You may BEE wondering what "beehive" and "quilling" have to do with each other. The Beehive quilling technique is one of the most incredible quilling ideas as it uses soft swirls instead of the traditional continual round technique. The petals of this flower flow in a truly unique way, making this flower even more special than a traditional quilled flower. Use it for card making ideas, magnets, and more.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Paper Mushroom Quilling Designs
How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
How To Quill Paper: DIY Paper Quilling Strips
How To Quill Paper: Joining Curves
Paper Quilling Basics
Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas