Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Wow! Embossing Powder
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
When looking to try new crafts like scrapping, jewelry, or even mixed media, I was surprised to find the Wow! Embossing Powder (as well as the other products). These products are not just for paper crafts, but you can do so much with them! The products that will really make you go WOW:
- Embossing Powders: The powders are available in many colors and finishes. You can find gloss, semi dull and matt dull finishes in clear powders, metallic colors when you're looking for a smooth shine, colored metallic colors that are highly pigmented to create a fantastic metallic sheen, pearlescent colors, earth tone colors, opaque primary colors and so much more! Believe me, the colors are endless and all that glitter is so fun to look at. All you have to do is sprinkle some powder over wet ink and remove excess powder, heat it with a heat gun and the powder will melt and raise. It will take only a few seconds to fully solidify, and you'll be amazed with the outcome!
- Clear Acrylic Stamps: With a variety to choose from, you can turn these everyday stamps into beautiful pieces of art. With the stamps and some embossing powder you can make fun homemade cards to send out around the holidays. With designs like Brocade, French Music (musical notes), Everyday Sentiments, "NB Canvas", and Flight of Fancy (leaves), you'll have a tough time choosing which to use first.
- 3 Dimensional Melt-It Moulds: Use the embossing powder and heating tool to melt and cast into shapes like roses, forget me nots, ornate hearts, butterflies and other fabulous designs. The moulds allow you to make your own embellishments like rings and pendants. It's simple, fun and best of all, if you mess up all you have to do is re-melt the powder and cast it again.
- Heating Tool: The Embossing Heat Tool will give you perfect results. The best way to use it is to start heating from a distance and gradually move closer.
Ready to try out these awesome products? You can make anything from cards to albums, to holiday gift tags and even baubles. And don't forget, you're not limited to just paper crafts!
Need ideas? Make these projects:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Floral Symphony & Vintage Saga Paper Bundle!
- Chance to win a Silhouette Cameo3 Desktop Cutting System!
- Chance to win a Triangles Planner Notebook!
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Slick Writers
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits Review
- Chance to win a copy of Today I Choose Joy Coloring Book!
- Chance to win Wise Dies and Photopolymer Stamps!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Treasure Hunt
- Deep Cleaning Checklist
- Easy Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- How To Make A Piñata From A Cereal Box
- Free Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt Printable For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas