Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Wow! Embossing Powder
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
When looking to try new crafts like scrapping, jewelry, or even mixed media, I was surprised to find the Wow! Embossing Powder (as well as the other products). These products are not just for paper crafts, but you can do so much with them! The products that will really make you go WOW:
- Embossing Powders: The powders are available in many colors and finishes. You can find gloss, semi dull and matt dull finishes in clear powders, metallic colors when you're looking for a smooth shine, colored metallic colors that are highly pigmented to create a fantastic metallic sheen, pearlescent colors, earth tone colors, opaque primary colors and so much more! Believe me, the colors are endless and all that glitter is so fun to look at. All you have to do is sprinkle some powder over wet ink and remove excess powder, heat it with a heat gun and the powder will melt and raise. It will take only a few seconds to fully solidify, and you'll be amazed with the outcome!
- Clear Acrylic Stamps: With a variety to choose from, you can turn these everyday stamps into beautiful pieces of art. With the stamps and some embossing powder you can make fun homemade cards to send out around the holidays. With designs like Brocade, French Music (musical notes), Everyday Sentiments, "NB Canvas", and Flight of Fancy (leaves), you'll have a tough time choosing which to use first.
- 3 Dimensional Melt-It Moulds: Use the embossing powder and heating tool to melt and cast into shapes like roses, forget me nots, ornate hearts, butterflies and other fabulous designs. The moulds allow you to make your own embellishments like rings and pendants. It's simple, fun and best of all, if you mess up all you have to do is re-melt the powder and cast it again.
- Heating Tool: The Embossing Heat Tool will give you perfect results. The best way to use it is to start heating from a distance and gradually move closer.
Ready to try out these awesome products? You can make anything from cards to albums, to holiday gift tags and even baubles. And don't forget, you're not limited to just paper crafts!
Need ideas? Make these projects:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you lovely the gorgeous beauty of butterflies in spring? Then you will adore this Beautiful Quilled Monarch Butterfly. Vibrant… Continue reading: "Beautiful Quilled Monarch Butterfly"
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Paper Craft Supplies: Scrapbooking Supplies, Card Making Supplies, and More
- Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
- Chance to win a Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit!
- Chance to Win a Supreme Sticky Note, Marker, and Sketchbook Set!
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Win the Ultimate Origami for Beginners Kit!
- Win a Sizzix Big Shot Machine!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Christmas Wish Lists For Kids
- Craft Angels Garland From Upcycled Wallpaper
- Free Printable Low Sodium Muffin Recipe Greeting Card
- Origami Triangle Box
- Thanksgiving Word Search Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas