Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Silhouette Mint Stamping System
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Silhouette Mint Stamping System
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Creating your own holiday cards and greeting cards is a super fun way to get into the holiday spirit, but can also be tedious without the right materials. With the Silhouette Mint you can create custom stamps just the way you like and in any color you like, too.
The Silhouette Mint is innovative and the neatest stamping system you'll come across. The thermal printing allows you to create 3D designs on Mint stamp sheets; there are so many designs you can come up with! Each system comes with the Silhouette Mint Stamp Maker, a 15mm by 60mm stamp kit, a 30mm by 30mm stamp kit, 4 ink bottles in black, red, blue and yellow, a power cord, a USB cord, 50 exclusive stamp designs, the Mint Studio Software Installation CD and a quick start guide; it's everything you need to come up with a unique, one-of-a-kind stamp. Once you have a design in mind you can turn text into a stamp, you can import an image to create a stamp or you can turn a photo into a detailed stamp that only you will have.
The machine itself is easy to use and you'll want to make all the stamps in the world. Simply plug it into your computer with the cords provided, create the design, the Mint will print it out on the Mint stamp sheets and voila, it's ready to be used. Apply the Mint inks to your stamp and let them dry for a couple minutes and then you can stamp away. What you'll love about the stamps is how long they last; you can stamp up to 50 times before reapplying more ink to the stamp. This is ideal when you're creating things in bulk like holiday greeting cards, wedding invites or thank you notes. Your time can easily be cut in half.
If you're known for your creativity and all your friends expect to receive those handmade cards at Christmastime then you must get your hands on a Silhouette Mint. I'm telling you, this will change the way you craft from here on out.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have aluminum foil, embossing folders and embossing powders in your kitchen and craft room? If you do, you have most of the… Continue reading: ""Thinking of You" Foil Embossed Card"
- Violet Crush Collection
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Chance to win a Frank Garcia Personal Planner!
- Chance to win Starburst Spray!
- Spectacular Polyform Embellishment Collection
- Fiskars Scallop Tag Maker
- Enter for your chance to win the Rose Quartz Collection!
- Chance to win the Stamp-n-Storage Distress Ink and Refill Holder!
- Origami Bonsai
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- Free Printable Dill Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Alpaca Birthday Greeting Card
- Thanksgiving Blocks Decor
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Easy Candy Acorns
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas