Sakura Electric Eraser
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Sakura Electric Eraser
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
If you have a passion for drawing and sketching then you must have an amazing eraser on-hand at all times. When you have that perfect illustration, but not the perfect eraser than your drawing can be ruined in a pinch. With Sakura's Electric Eraser you will never go back to your old erasers again.
The Electric Eraser is compact, cordless and capable and best known for its durability. The small pocket-sized eraser is light weight, weighing in at only 2.8 ounces. With its strong torque it will easily erase just the right amount of details that you need to get rid of. The hand contour and sleek body design makes it easy to use and rely on. This would be great for professionals like architects, animators and those who simply love to sketch.
Because this is a cordless product it requires two triple A batteries for its power motor and you can buy eraser refills separately. This eraser is mess-free, erases a clean line and doesn't tear your paper which is a huge plus. You don't need to put a lot of pressure on the tool when it's in use like you might with another product or a manual eraser. You'll really like the small size of this eraser as it can get to those tiny spots and small details that again, other products might not be able to.
The Sakura Electric Eraser is a tool that every artist needs to have in their collection. It's small enough to store even when you're traveling, so it will leave plenty of space for your other drawing tools and sketchbooks.
Read NextMajestic Morning Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Majestic Morning Collection
- Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer Review
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to win 36-Count GelWriter Set in Pre-Colored Box!
- Chance to win Wise Dies and Photopolymer Stamps!
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Win a Xyron Creative Station Lite Machine!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Chance to win the Buggy Stamp Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas