Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Sakura Electric Eraser
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Sakura Electric Eraser
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
If you have a passion for drawing and sketching then you must have an amazing eraser on-hand at all times. When you have that perfect illustration, but not the perfect eraser than your drawing can be ruined in a pinch. With Sakura's Electric Eraser you will never go back to your old erasers again.
The Electric Eraser is compact, cordless and capable and best known for its durability. The small pocket-sized eraser is light weight, weighing in at only 2.8 ounces. With its strong torque it will easily erase just the right amount of details that you need to get rid of. The hand contour and sleek body design makes it easy to use and rely on. This would be great for professionals like architects, animators and those who simply love to sketch.
Because this is a cordless product it requires two triple A batteries for its power motor and you can buy eraser refills separately. This eraser is mess-free, erases a clean line and doesn't tear your paper which is a huge plus. You don't need to put a lot of pressure on the tool when it's in use like you might with another product or a manual eraser. You'll really like the small size of this eraser as it can get to those tiny spots and small details that again, other products might not be able to.
The Sakura Electric Eraser is a tool that every artist needs to have in their collection. It's small enough to store even when you're traveling, so it will leave plenty of space for your other drawing tools and sketchbooks.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Put your card making skills to the test and learn how to make a Zfold slit card with this card making tutorial. This Nature's Grace… Continue reading: "Nature's Grace Zfold Slit Card Tutorial"
- Chance to win a Silhouette Cameo3 Desktop Cutting System!
- Chance to win a Triangles Planner Notebook!
- Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to Win a Floral Symphony & Vintage Saga Paper Bundle!
- Majestic Morning Collection
- Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
- Chance to win a Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit!
- Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Free Printable Set Of Three Chicken Themed Greeting Cards
- Paper Finger Puppets
- Free Printable Christian Themed Greeting Card
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- Cardstock Angel
- Free Printable Fall Greeting Card
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas