Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Subscription companies have quickly become my new favorite; I've subscribed to an amazing haircare line as well as a jewelry subscription and it's all so convenient. Since we all love to craft it would be so fun and such a time-saver to subscribe to a company that delivers products right to your door. Introducing Paletteful Packs, a monthly subscription of art supplies delivered right to you.
Every month you'll get a colorful box full of all kinds of goodies that were handpicked just for you. There are three subscription boxes to choose from, so that'll be the only tough part about this subscription. The Petite Pack is less expensive and you will be able to try a range of products from pens and paint. There are 4 to 6 items that will allow you to create a work of art. The Paletteful Pack goes up in price and gives you more items in the box. The Young Artist subscription is for the younger audience, but adults can indulge, too! This option is a great way for their little minds to expand and get creative.
Each month you will receive a thematic collection of supplies from acrylic paint to graphite and even charcoal. Brand names like Faber-Castell, Sharpie and Strathmore will surely make an appearance into your box. This subscription really is great for all levels of artists; the products are top-notch and you will be so excited to receive that delivery every month. Need new oil pastels? Looking to try some new blending tools or drawing pencils? This is the perfect way to try new supplies and become that artist you've always wanted to be.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embrace the summer and make this beautiful Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath. Making this summery piece of DIY home decor is as easy… Continue reading: "Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath"
- The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine
- Enter for your chance to win Altenew Beautiful Day Die Cuts and Stamps!
- Paper and Pen Medley from JAM Paper
- Chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Chance to win 36-Count GelWriter Set in Pre-Colored Box!
- Chance to win a Sakura Electric Eraser!
- Chance to win Yuletide Carol Cardstock!
- Chance to win the Stamp-n-Storage Distress Ink and Refill Holder!
- Majestic Morning Collection
- Violet Crush Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Diy Happy Planner Pocket
- Confetti Flinger Card Insert
- Diy Paper Star Decorations
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Disc Bound Notebook Pocket
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Perfect Paper Plate Town Kids Craft
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas