Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Prize Pack
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
You cannot make cards or scrapbook layouts without adhesives. While there are paper arts like origami and kirigami that do not require the use of glue or tape, most paper crafts need to be held together by something! In fact, adhesives are so much more exciting than they may first appear, and when you follow the mantra from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, you'll wear your adhesives on the outside of your projects!
Show off your adhesives with the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Prize Pack. This prize pack features a random assortment of adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, and you certainly will not be disappointed. Find tape runners, adhesive sheets, 3D foam shapes, mounting squares, and more! Not only can you customize the way you use adhesives, but you can customize the dispensers, too! Personalize your projects to perfection with this adhesives bundle.
The adhesives in this collection are either permanent or repositionable. When you're first arranging your card or scrapbook layout, use the repositionable adhesive. For a finished piece that will never move again, use the permanent adhesive. You can be so creative with how you use your adhesives! For example, have you ever thought to arrange photo corners like the roof of a house? How about using 3D foam shapes with glitter, metallic foils, embossing powders, and really any material you can think of? Turn the foam shapes into beautiful embellishments and the photo corners into creative shapes with an eye-catching pattern. You can even use the E-Z Dots adhesive to create unique textures on your paper projects. The great thing about adhesives is you can completely customize them and create all of your own embellishments. Tailor the look of your projects completely to you when you use any of these products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
BONUS! Love these products? Find great uses for them with these craft ideas from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L:
- Christmas Wreath with a Big Red Bow Greeting Card
- Copper Bling Thanksgiving Decoration
- Counting My Blessings Bag for Thanksgiving
- Simple and Sweet Leafy Thanksgiving Greeting Card
- You're a Rare Find Adorable Winter Card
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Leo the Paper Quilled Lion Craft is an amazing way to practice or test out your 3D quilling skills. Paper quilling always has… Continue reading: "Leo the Paper Quilled Lion Craft"
- Chance to Win a Floral Symphony & Vintage Saga Paper Bundle!
- Chance to win a Silhouette Cameo3 Desktop Cutting System!
- Chance to win a Triangles Planner Notebook!
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Slick Writers
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits Review
- Chance to win a copy of Today I Choose Joy Coloring Book!
- Chance to win Wise Dies and Photopolymer Stamps!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Treasure Hunt
- Deep Cleaning Checklist
- Easy Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- How To Make A Piñata From A Cereal Box
- Free Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt Printable For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas