Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
Gifted by: A Jillian Vance Design
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts
The perfect die set for winter has arrived! This Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set from A Jillian Vance Design is a fabulous tool for your winter paper crafting arsenal. The variety of shapes included with this shaker die set opens up a wide range of possibilities for your projects!
Let's start with the snowman shape. The snowman is composed of shapes for the head and the body, and the tilted hat shape adds a fun and whimsical touch. Begin with the snowman base, and you can layer all of the other smaller details as you see fit. There are shapes in this set for the hat, eyes, nose, scarf, buttons, plus embellishments for the hat. You have the option of decorating the hat with holly, a snowflake, or a star. Because the die set is designed with so many individual shapes, a dimensional adhesive is well-suited to the snowman project. Help him really pop off the page as you layer the pieces together!
You can use this set to make your cute snowman friend and call it a day, but the versatility of this set doesn't stop there! The final shape included with this set is a circular die to create a window in the snowman's body, thereby creating your very own snowman shaker! If you've never tried making a shaker card, this die set is your ticket to a flawless design. Die cut multiple layers for your snowman, including a clear acetate sheet, and fill the center with sequins, glitter, or any other snow-like embellishment. The finished results are simply stunning.
There are eleven dies included in the set total for you to mix and match. Give someone a card that is truly special this winter when you make it with the Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set!
BONUS! Be sure to check out the You Melt My Heart Snowman Shaker Card tutorial, which features this fantastic die set!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
None of us like to wash dishes or pots and pans by hand, right? But we all have dish soap on hand for those times when we have to. I… Continue reading: "Awesome Soap Bubbles and Glitter Card"
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer Review
- Enter to win an Everything Mary Deluxe Scrapbook Organizer!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Chance to win a copy of Today I Choose Joy Coloring Book!
- Chance to win a Westcott Hot Glue Pen!
- WorldWin Specialty Papers Collection
- Chance to win Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers!
- Origami Bonsai
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable College Apartment Packing List
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Free Printable College Packing List
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Fun Beach Scrapbook Layout
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- Printable Beach Word Scramble
- Safari Bingo For A Zoo Or Animal Themed Party
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas