Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Prima Traveler's Journal
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Prima Traveler's Journal
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Everyday life can become hectic resulting in not having much time for yourself and your thoughts. Prima Marketing has made it possible to jot your thoughts down with their Traveler's Journal, which is perfect to carry around with you.
The Travel-Holic Traveler's Journal is made to last with its beautiful, sturdy material. The leather bonded cover is strong enough to protect your journaling pages, while the elastic closure is perfect for keeping the journal closed and even more secure. When you open the journal there are a few pockets stitched into the inside cover to hold any important papers, notes or even business cards. You'll then be greeted with 2 notebooks of plain white paper for all your journaling needs. There are elastic bands to keep your page for easy access to your next journal entry. If you're not big into journaling, but you're a heavy note-taker then this is also a great product for you. This allows you to get creative while on-the-go and allows you to document your adventures. The size is perfect to fit in your travel bag or purse and doesn't take up a lot of space.
Toward the back of the journal is a zippered pocket to hold small items like pens and pencils, sharpeners, paper clips, binder clips or anything else you might need when you're traveling. The inside of the pocket is leather bound, so again, you know it'll be nice and sturdy for all your writing materials.
Prima Marketing has other items that will pair nicely with the Traveler's Journal like stamps and washi tape if you really want to decorate your pages, but also charms and paperclips to help keep your pages organized. They also offer beautiful pens to help document your thoughts.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Geometric Shape Ornaments
- How to Make a Paper Poinsettia Wreath
- DIY Paper Gingerbread House
- DIY Cardstock Christmas Boxes
- Paper Quilling Cards
- Paper Candle Christmas Window Decoration
- Valentine's Day Tea Light Houses
- Silhouette Mint Stamping System
- Frosty Poinsettia Wreath Ornament
- Optimistic Ornament Christmas Gift Tag
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas