Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Momenta, a brand known for fabulous paper crafting supplies, now has a die cutting machine to rival the best. The easy-to-use Freestyle Die Cutting Machine is wonderfully designed for your paper crafting needs. It includes everything you need for cutting and embossing using cardstock, vellum, foil, glitter, and aluminum.
I love how simple this die cutting machine is to assemble and start using right away. All you need to do is attach the handle and it is ready for your crafting needs. The instructions are simple to follow even if you have never used a die cutting machine. A base plate, plus two top plates are included for use, depending on whether you are cutting or embossing. I tested both functions and was pleased with the results. The handle is easy to turn and the finished pieces speak for themselves. Both thin and thick metal dies work well and won't damage the plates or machine.
The Freestyle is perfect for using with cardstock to add embellishments to handmade cards, as well as scrapbooks. I was able to crank out, pun-intended, all my holiday cards in just one afternoon. The 6" platform is compatible with the fabulous accessories from Momenta, as well as other popular brands.
I especially like how small this machine folds up to be. That, along with the light weight of less than 8 pounds, make it easy to take on the go and craft from anywhere. Whether new to paper crafts, or a seasoned crafter, you will find this a fantastic tool to add to your collection!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go glamorous while still being thrifty with these Midas Touch Papier Mache Bowls. Papier mache is created by combining scraps of… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Papier Mache Bowls"
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Chance to Win a Supreme Sticky Note, Marker, and Sketchbook Set!
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Amazing Origami
- Bible Origami
- Creative Options Project Box
- Chance to win a Silhouette Cameo3 Desktop Cutting System!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Creative Coloring Techniques Online Class
- Paper and Pen Medley from JAM Paper
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Santa and Elves Holiday Invitations
- Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper Template
- Free Fall Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Santa Bucks Kids Gift Certificates
- Printable Christmas Tree, Ornaments and Garland
- 35+ Free Christmas Printables for Crafting, Scrapbooking & More Projects
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Placemats
- Simple Back to School Card
- Bookmarks For your Back to Schooler
- Blue Watercolor Invitations or Journaling Cards
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas