Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Calligraphy DUO Markers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Calligraphy DUO Markers
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
I've only just dabbled into calligraphy and I certainly wouldn't call myself a pro, but what I can tell you is that calligraphy is such a beautiful art to be able to do. To help learn this wonderful skill is OOLY's DUO Calligraphy Marker Set.
Within this set you'll get 12 double-ended brush and chisel tip markers. This allows you to create amazing calligraphy writing and brush lettering with just one set. On one side is a 2.0mm chisel tip for your more traditional calligraphy writing, and on the other side is a 3.0mm felt brush tip for brush lettering.
A few tips when learning about calligraphy is that you want to apply pressure when going in downstrokes, don't apply pressure for upstrokes and keep the marker at a consistent angle for the best results; typically at a 45 degree angle. OOLY has downloadable instruction sheets and printables that include the alphabet and numbers for both brush lettering and chisel tip calligraphy. These markers are great for so many different art projects, birthday cards, custom greetings and just about anything where you want to write in beautiful lettering. If you're really bold I think these markers would look amazing at a wedding written out as table numbers or place cards.
This DUO Calligraphy set is one of OOLY'S newest products and can be used with graph and craft paper. There are basic strokes you can practice to make your work look professional; this set is great for beginners who want to indulge in this fine skill.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Win the E-Z Runner Grand!
Chance to win Lindy's Magicals!
Mixed Media Doll Stencils
Enter to win an Everything Mary Deluxe Scrapbook Organizer!
Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
Chance to win a Go-Organize Revolving Organizer!
WIN the Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set!
Paper and Pen Medley from JAM Paper
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Mache Ghost Ornament
- Custom Baby Wall Decor
- Sweet Moments Partial Tent Card Tutorial
- Christmas Word Search Printable
- Spooky Halloween DIY Bookmarks
- Camouflage Birthday Card
- Autumn Word Search Printable
- Fun Halloween Treat Bags in 3 Ways
- Genius Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Halloween Paper Mosaic Pumpkin Art
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas