Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
MISTI Stamp Tool
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
MISTI Stamp Tool
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.comChance to Win!
The MISTI, also known as Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented, truly is one of the neatest crafting tools I've seen. Its simple hinge design provides consistent stamping every time for the beginner or experienced crafter.
Within each MISTI you'll get 2 magnets, a foam pad and a sample grid paper. The foam pad is used to raise cardstock when stamping with clear stamps; you can use both clear stamps and red rubber cling mount stamps with this tool, so your crafting possibilities are endless. The grid paper makes it easy to layout and aligns your design for best results. Using the magnets you can quickly and easily position your paper or cardstock and you can stamp in the same position every time. It is crucial that you know to keep the magnets apart, though. These magnets are very brittle and strong and can be chipped easily; because of this nature, there is no warranty on the magnets themselves, nor will they be replaced.
The MISTI has been around for just a year, so it's still fairly new and I cannot wait for you to try it out. The base of the MISTI is very smooth, without ridges, so your stamping will be flawless. It's so easy to use! Stick your stamp to the clear side of the MISTI, rub the ink pad on the stamp, and then close the clear lid to stamp on the paper. If your ink pads are a bit dry, you can easily re-stamp in the exact same position without the design getting ruined or having that shadow layer you might get from free-hand stamping.
With having two corners to work with, you can stamp different designs at the same time. Let's say you want a birthday invite and a shower invite; simply put the birthday stamp on top and the shower stamp on the bottom of the clear lid, set up your 2 pieces of paper or cardstock, close the lid and voila! You now have 2 separate invites in one quick movement. This is great for when you need to make bulk items like invitations or thank you cards. Paper crafting has never been so fun!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine
- MISTI Stamp Tool
- Today I Choose Joy Coloring Book
- Wow! Embossing Powder
- Color Me Stress-Free Adult Coloring Book Review
- Altenew Beautiful Day Die Cuts and Stamps
- Creative Coloring Techniques Online Class
- Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
- Fiskars Corner Easy Squeeze Punch
- Pigma Micron Pens
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Large Rose from Printer Paper
- Fall Flowers Watercolor Printable Art
- Spray Painted Label Tags for Kids
- Magazine Paper Bowl
- Printable Burger Memory Match Game
- Paper Quilled Heart Box
- Printable Skeleton Template for Halloween
- Tissue Paper Flowers
- Made By Printable Christmas Labels
- Printable Cupcake Birthday Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas