My Sweet Petunia
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Iliana Myska has been paper crafting since 2001. She initially started card-making when she was asked to serve on the Women’s Ministry. By agreeing to be in charge of the Card Ministry, Iliana began a new journey. Using her scrap booking supplies to embellish premade card bases, her addiction to crafting grew into stamping.
While making one hundred Christmas cards for Bethany Baptist Church, Iliana became frustrated with errors and inconsistencies while stamping. After her failed attempt to Washi tape a stamp press to a mouse pad, an idea occurred. Several trips to the hardware store and MISTI was born.
Read NextWorldWin Papers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love fancy fold cards, then you're in for a treat. Make the You Are Amazing Fancy Fold Card. This gorgeous handmade greeting… Continue reading: "You Are Amazing Fancy Fold Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Printable Winter Mazes
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- 100 Thanksgiving Would You Rather Questions For The Whole Family
- Free And Festive Christmas Coloring Pages For Adults
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas