My Sweet Petunia
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Iliana Myska has been paper crafting since 2001. She initially started card-making when she was asked to serve on the Women’s Ministry. By agreeing to be in charge of the Card Ministry, Iliana began a new journey. Using her scrap booking supplies to embellish premade card bases, her addiction to crafting grew into stamping.
While making one hundred Christmas cards for Bethany Baptist Church, Iliana became frustrated with errors and inconsistencies while stamping. After her failed attempt to Washi tape a stamp press to a mouse pad, an idea occurred. Several trips to the hardware store and MISTI was born.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go glamorous while still being thrifty with these Midas Touch Papier Mache Bowls. Papier mache is created by combining scraps of… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Papier Mache Bowls"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Fall Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Santa Bucks Kids Gift Certificates
- Printable Christmas Tree, Ornaments and Garland
- 35+ Free Christmas Printables for Crafting, Scrapbooking & More Projects
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Placemats
- Simple Back to School Card
- Bookmarks For your Back to Schooler
- Blue Watercolor Invitations or Journaling Cards
- Upcycled Road Map Wreath
- How to Paint With Snow
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas