Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Graphix Aqua Ink Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Graphix Aqua Ink Set
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Marabu's line of Graphix AquaPens and FineLiners are an artist's and crafter's dream come true. The brilliant colors, well-constructed brushes and tips, and the versatility of each tool make them a great choice for all kinds of creaters. The high-quality ink is designed for making beautiful pieces of art!
The AquaPens come in a variety of different sets with a mix of the 24 colors. These include the Mega Mash 12-pack, Make Manga 6-pack, King of Bubblegum 6-pack, Metropolitan 6-pack, and the Octopy 24-pack. Each pen has two ends, each with a different purpose. One end has a contour point for defined drawing and the other end has a flexible brush to create a more flowing effect.
I like that you can choose to add water or keep the drawings as is with these pens. Adding water allows you to shade beautifully with these pens. The high-quality ink looks wonderful and stays vibrant even after drying fully.
The FineLiners are best suited for line drawings. They come in 24 colors, as well as variety packs including, the Skyline 4-pack, the Doodle 12-pack, the Hypnotize 24-pack, and the Black 4-pack that includes various size points. The colored FineLiners have a small, .5mm tip. This is perfect for creating intricate and detailed work. The Black 4-Pack includes a .2mm, .4mm, .8mm, and brush tip. I like that you can used all four to create a bold drawing with just black ink.
These products from Marabu's Graphix collection are a must-have for any creator, whether your primary craft is drawing or not! Professional illustrators, and fine art students alike, will find them perfectly suited to their needs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Growing up, passing notes in class was practically a rite of passage. It's not like you had anything important to say, but you liked… Continue reading: "Playful Kitty Origami Envelope"
- Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer Review
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- Win a Sizzix Big Shot Machine!
- Enter for your chance to win the Get Painting! Rotating Turntable, Painters Pyramids and Paint Pack Giveaway!
- Chance to win a Silhouette Cameo3 Desktop Cutting System!
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Origami Bonsai
- Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads
- You're a Star Stamping Bundle
- Bible Origami
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Print On Watercolor Paper
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- Diy Animal Pop-it – An Easy Fidget Toy
- Printable Back To School Chatterbox Game
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas