Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Graphix Aqua Ink Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Graphix Aqua Ink Set
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Marabu's line of Graphix AquaPens and FineLiners are an artist's and crafter's dream come true. The brilliant colors, well-constructed brushes and tips, and the versatility of each tool make them a great choice for all kinds of creaters. The high-quality ink is designed for making beautiful pieces of art!
The AquaPens come in a variety of different sets with a mix of the 24 colors. These include the Mega Mash 12-pack, Make Manga 6-pack, King of Bubblegum 6-pack, Metropolitan 6-pack, and the Octopy 24-pack. Each pen has two ends, each with a different purpose. One end has a contour point for defined drawing and the other end has a flexible brush to create a more flowing effect.
I like that you can choose to add water or keep the drawings as is with these pens. Adding water allows you to shade beautifully with these pens. The high-quality ink looks wonderful and stays vibrant even after drying fully.
The FineLiners are best suited for line drawings. They come in 24 colors, as well as variety packs including, the Skyline 4-pack, the Doodle 12-pack, the Hypnotize 24-pack, and the Black 4-pack that includes various size points. The colored FineLiners have a small, .5mm tip. This is perfect for creating intricate and detailed work. The Black 4-Pack includes a .2mm, .4mm, .8mm, and brush tip. I like that you can used all four to create a bold drawing with just black ink.
These products from Marabu's Graphix collection are a must-have for any creator, whether your primary craft is drawing or not! Professional illustrators, and fine art students alike, will find them perfectly suited to their needs.
Read NextSizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn a used Pringles can into a magical wishing well with this incredibly creative paper craft! This Magical Wishing Well Paper Craft… Continue reading: "Magical Wishing Well Paper Craft"
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to Win a Midnight Black Desk Organizer Bundle!
- Chance to win a Cricut Easy Press 2!
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Chance to win the MISTI Stamp Tool!
- Stockholm Papercraft Map
- Chance to win Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers!
- Chance to win a Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit
- Chance to win a Marvy Uchida Embossing Heat Tool!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Printable Christmas Color By Number Pages
- Ugly Sweater Party Printables
- How To Make Pine Cones Out Of Paper
- Simple Paper Christmas Ornaments
- Free Hanukkah Coloring Pages For Kids
- 25+ Christmas Jokes For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas