Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- see all comments
"The PDF can now be found at https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-3"
"Hi Everyone! The downloads have moved around a bit at our site. For this model please go to https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-2"
"Unfortunately the background color will make the ink disappear. Why can't it be a white background?"
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Lindy’s Stamp Gang is a family-run crafting company that has really neat products for mixed media projects like sprays, embossing powders, mists and so much more. Their embossing powders are made of high-quality embossing powder that give your projects amazing movement. Their Magical Powders add the perfect amount of sparkle to any project.
Magical Powders are a pigment powder designed to use on most porous surfaces like paper, wood and canvas. Each is a dye-based powder that is non-toxic and acid-free. These Magicals are simple to use as you just sprinkle them directly onto your work surface and spray with water for a vibrant color stain. You can also mix them into different mediums to create a fun, potent paste, great for mixed media. The flat Magicals contain powdered dye and a fixative, but do not have a shimmer like the Shimmer Magicals.
You can purchase Magicals as a single color or as a set of 5 or even 10. Fun color sets include bright colors fitting a theme of Caribbean Cruise, dull colors with a theme of Drink Me Silly which contain shades of blue hawaiian, cosmopolitan pink, fuzzy naval peach, mojito green and a champagne bubbly color and so many others. One of my favorites is the Under the Boardwalk Set; it contains colors of Merry-Go-Round Green, Orange Creamsicle, Pop Rock Purple, Raspberry Lemonade and Tilt-A-Wheel Teal, of which create a fun color palette.
With bright colors that have a chalky undertone you'll get a nice milky quality with these flat Magicals. There are plenty of colors and sets to choose from, so the only difficult thing about using this product is what color you want!
Read NextSew Easy Starter Kit
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy Alien Spaceship Craft
"This easy and fun and easy alien spaceship craft is out of this world! A fun outer space craft for kids, this project makes great… Continue reading: "Easy Alien Spaceship Craft"
- Enter to win the Sew Easy Starter Kit!
- Enter to Win the Perfectly Pretty Paper and Stamp Set!
- Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer Review
- Win a Westcott TrimAir 45mm 12" Titanium Bonded Rotary Paper Trimmer!
- Chance to win a Triangles Planner Notebook!
- WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Prize Pack
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Summer Activities For Kids: Fourth Of July Crafts
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas