Deco Foil Adhesive Sheets
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My least favorite part of craft projects is gluing them together. I always get glue on my hands, on my pants, and on every surface of my craft space, especially when working with paper. However, when I learned about the Deco Foil Adhesive Sheets, that all changed. Made for Therm O Web's Deco Foil, these large sheets of adhesive have saved me from doing way too many loads of wash, and will make your crafting life easier, too!
Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive: Each package comes with five sheets measuring 5.5 inches by 12 inches and is acid-free. While it may seem intimidating, the Hot Melt Adhesive is so simple to use. Just cut out your desired shape, place it on your paper or fabric, and iron on the heat-activated material! I love this adhesive because in minutes you can have amazing, foiled, wearable works of art. All of those pretty t-shirts in department stores with the foiled phrases will have nothing on you when you start using these adhesive sheets. While you can run your clothing through the washer and dryer after you use this product, it is recommended that you hand wash your clothing for best results.
Deco Foil Foam Adhesive: These foam sheets come in a package of two and measure 6 inches by 12 inches. The Foam Adhesive sheets are perfect for making your greeting cards special. This adhesive runs through most cutters, and you will be able to get precise cute for that perfect wording or for delicate images. Since both sides are sticky, you place one side on the paper and cover the other with foil for a beautiful and professional looking result. Not only is this adhesive great for greeting cards, but for scrapbooks, baby books, and wedding albums. If you are looking to create your own wedding album and want it to look polished and clean, this adhesive, coupled with Deco Foil, will make your pages shine.
Other Therm O Web Products:
Deco Foil Transfer Sheets: If you want to make your special day shine, it's time to try out DIY foil printing. Your save the dates, formal invitations, wedding album, guest book, and more will look beautiful and professional when using Therm O Web's Deco Foil Transfer Sheets. Simply use the appropriate adhesive and apply the foil for an amazing metallic effect.
Deco Foil Liquid Adhesive: Sometimes using a paper cutter just doesn't, well, cut it. Whether you can't find the exact shape you want or freehand is just more your style, the Deco Foil Liquid Adhesive is made for you. This liquid adhesive can be used to draw incredible freehand designs on fabric, paper, wood, and other equally porous surfaces. This is the perfect adhesive if you want to challenge yourself with a new product, or want a design that you can't achieve with cutting tools.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
None of us like to wash dishes or pots and pans by hand, right? But we all have dish soap on hand for those times when we have to. I… Continue reading: "Awesome Soap Bubbles and Glitter Card"
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Enter to win the Sew Easy Starter Kit!
- Origami Bonsai
- Pocket Pages Themed Cards + Card Pads Bundle
- Win Avery Elle Dye Ink Pads!
- Enter for your chance to win the Get Painting! Rotating Turntable, Painters Pyramids and Paint Pack Giveaway!
- Chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Chance to win Cookie and Cake Stencils
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable College Apartment Packing List
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Free Printable College Packing List
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Fun Beach Scrapbook Layout
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- Printable Beach Word Scramble
- Safari Bingo For A Zoo Or Animal Themed Party
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas