We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Gifted by Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor of AllFreePaperCrafts
Get ready for some eye-popping paper crafts! Amazing Origami is full of inspiration for anyone who wants to learn the Japanese art of paper folding– and we mean everyone. No matter what your age or level of experience, this kit will show you how to make origami that will astonish and delight your friends and loved ones.
The gorgeous origami fish on the cover of this kit might intimidate some paper crafters, especially those who are new to origami. Rest assured that this kit contains projects for every skill level.
The editors at Tuttle Publishing have compiled a full-color 64-page booklet of cool origami designs with step-by-step instructions. Amazing Origami includes new takes on classic origami icons like butterflies, stars, and flowers. What really sets this kit apart, though, are its more eccentric offerings. The Inflated Frog is a particular favorite.
In addition to the illustrated booklet, Amazing Origami includes 17 unique projects and 144 beautiful folding papers with gold filigree detailing. In a nod to origami's roots, Tuttle Publishing has kept to traditional Japanese patterns for the folding pages. That way, you can pay tribute to the art's origins even as you make completely new creations.
With the help of Amazing Origami, you'll learn how to make simple origami creatures like moths, fish, and tortoises. You can display your paper menagerie in your home or office, or make origami animals for your children to play with. There are tons of other projects, too, from intricate 2D shapes like the Chinese Zodiac Wheel to elaborate 3D objects like the Water Bomb Balloon.
These origami crafts are so fun to make that it might be hard to keep them to yourself. Thankfully, the generous supply of paper that comes in this kit means that you and your friends can fold for days on end. Even if you run out of paper, you will still have the Amazing Origami booklet to spark your imagination and to inspire you to keep practicing this popular art form.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The DIY Mini Card with a Metal Embellishment tutorial will teach you how to make a card with a front featuring mixed media art. This… Continue reading: "DIY Mini Card with a Metal Embellishment"
Chance to Win a Graphix Aqua Ink Set!
Chance to Win a Floral Symphony & Vintage Saga Paper Bundle!
Chance to win a Smart Art Subscription Box!
Chance to Win a Midnight Black Desk Organizer Bundle!
WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
Chance to win a Cricut Easy Press 2!
Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
Chance to win the Buggy Stamp Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilled Scallop Shell Necklace
- Free Printable Fortune Cookie Card
- Printable Graduation Party Decorations
- Printable Popcorn Cupcake Wrappers
- Free Printable Last Day of School Signs 2019
- Paper Firecracker Craft for the 4th of July
- Patriotic Hot Air Balloon Cupcake Decorations
- Graphix Aqua Ink Set
- 8 Free Summer Printables & Activities
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas