Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Origami Penguin Bookmark
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"In this origami tutorial, I'll show you how to fold an origami penguin bookmark with one Post-it Note. This bookmark requires 1 Post-it Note, and utilizes the adhesive so that it can adhere to most surfaces."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Printable paper crafts don't get much cuter than these Kawaii 3D Paper Animal Pal Printables. "Kawaii" is a Japanese term for "cute"… Continue reading: "Kawaii 3D Paper Animal Pal Printables"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 24 Free Lunch Box Notes For Kids
- Printable Tangram Objects Fun Activities For Kids
- Free Printable Road Trip Games
- Patriotic American Flag Usa Military Card
- Fabulous Fourth Of July Fire Cracker Card
- Backyard Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Dinosaur Bingo Game For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Free Dinosaur Coloring Pages
- Printable Summer Scavenger Hunt
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas