Origami Penguin Bookmark
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"In this origami tutorial, I'll show you how to fold an origami penguin bookmark with one Post-it Note. This bookmark requires 1 Post-it Note, and utilizes the adhesive so that it can adhere to most surfaces."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
Read NextYear-Round Decorative DIY Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to craft delicate blooms with the Completely Incredible Coffee Filter Roses. These beautiful paper flowers look absolutely… Continue reading: "Completely Incredible Coffee Filter Roses"
- Year-Round Decorative DIY Ornaments
- Folded Paper Stars
- Easy Kirigami Stars
- Seaworthy Sticky Note Origami Narwhal
- Christmas Tree Origami Gift Box
- Witch Hat Bookmark Craft For Kids
- Star Wars Origami BB-8 Bookmark
- Outstanding Origami Butterflies
- Simple Origami Box with Regular Paper
- Playful Kitty Origami Envelope
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- 30 Days Of Family Christmas Activities
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas