Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"In this origami tutorial, I'll show you how to fold an origami penguin bookmark with one Post-it Note. This bookmark requires 1 Post-it Note, and utilizes the adhesive so that it can adhere to most surfaces."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your scrapbook layout whimsical before you even add photos and embellishments! The Graceful Fairy Belle Scrapbook Layout is a… Continue reading: "Graceful Fairy Belle Scrapbook Layout"
Colorful Origami Butterfly Decor
17 Origami Animals, Flowers, & More
Flying Phoenix Paper Bird
Easy Origami Paper Crane DIY Mobile
Tropical Origami Pineapple
Multi-Section Origami Jewelry Box
Baby Squirrel Origami Tutorial
Clucking Chicken Origami Box
Seaworthy Sticky Note Origami Narwhal
Unique and Easy Origami Lotus
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Giant Boho Crepe Paper Flowers
- Gorgeous Vintage Insect Prints And Clip Art
- 4 Free Father's Day Printables
- Luau Cocktail Picks
- Printable 4th of July Decorations & Activities
- 15 Minute Crafts: Small Planters
- 4th of July Word Search Free Printable
- Paper Crafts to Beat the Summer Heat
- Kim from Crafting Cheerfully
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas