Origami Penguin Bookmark
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"In this origami tutorial, I'll show you how to fold an origami penguin bookmark with one Post-it Note. This bookmark requires 1 Post-it Note, and utilizes the adhesive so that it can adhere to most surfaces."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
Read NextBeautiful Blue Origami Rose
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Wars Cards To Color
- Printable Tooth Fairy Letter
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Baby Shower Bingo
- Printable Fall Leaves Coloring Page
- Perfect Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft
- Printable Fall Wreath Coloring Page
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas