Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Disc Bound Notebook Pocket
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I am so excited about how this project turned out. I love disc bound planners because they are so customizable - and even better, that means I can make pockets or dividers of my own - right from my stash of scrapbook paper. This easy disc bound planner pocket is so simple to make and works beautifully for storing receipts or your to-do list. It also makes a great gift for your uber-organized friends like me!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are struggling to think of an idea for your next handmade card, do not fret. These "Foiled Again" Card Making Ideas will… Continue reading: ""Foiled Again" Card Making Ideas"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Wedding Brunch Party Printables
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups
- Diy Envelope Gift Bag – St. Patrick’s Day
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Free Printable
- Free Printable Low Sodium 3 Bean Salad Recipe Greeting Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas