Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Disc Bound Notebook Pocket
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I am so excited about how this project turned out. I love disc bound planners because they are so customizable - and even better, that means I can make pockets or dividers of my own - right from my stash of scrapbook paper. This easy disc bound planner pocket is so simple to make and works beautifully for storing receipts or your to-do list. It also makes a great gift for your uber-organized friends like me!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Turn an old vintage book into an keepsake DIY gift box with this simple tutorial. These gift boxes are a creative DIY ring bearer… Continue reading: "Make a Gift Box From a Vintage Book"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Air Force Keepsake Box
- 4th Of July Firecracker Treats
- Diy 4th Of July Favors
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Free Printable Scripture Greeting Card
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreePaperCrafts
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Easter Word Scramble Printable
- Easter Bingo Game Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas