This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Print On Watercolor Paper
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Did you know you can print onto watercolor paper at home on a simple inkjet printer? You can buy specialist watercolor paper for your printer to do this or just cut sketchpad watercolor paper to size and use that. Paintings printed on watercolor paper look more authentic and can even be mistaken for originals. But one of the coolest ways to use printed watercolor paper is to print outlines onto the paper and then paint them with watercolors. This would be great to do with the many free coloring pages available to print and then paint."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedTextured Paper
- Watercolor paper
- Inkjet Printer
- Watercolor paints
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Printable Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids
- Hello Pumpkin Wall Art
- Free Box Of Sunshine Printable
- Cute Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft
- Rustic Round Paper Pumpkin Craft For Fall
- Trick Or Treat Coloring Page
- Thanksgiving Placemats
- 30 Fall Wall Decor Free Printables
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas