Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This simple paper towel roll craft is a great way to help your kids stay organized. All you need is a paper towel roll (toilet paper roll, vinyl roll, any cardboard roll will do), some paint and some ribbon and you can make your very own hair clip holder. The longest part is waiting for the paint to dry. You can even get your kids involved to help make it. The whole project (not including paint drying time) takes about 30 minutes."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY baby room decor does not have to be expensive or difficult. With this Easy Origami Paper Crane DIY Mobile, you can upcycle a… Continue reading: "Easy Origami Paper Crane DIY Mobile"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Camping Word Search
- Scavenger Hunt For Kids – Summer Olympics
- Scavenger Hunt Printable For The 4th Of July
- Printable Reading Kit For Kids
- Crepe Paper Easter Lily
- Tropical Leaf Patterns
- Free Printable Road Trip Word Search For Kids
- How To Make A Pen Holder
- All About Dad Questionnaire
- Camping Word Scramble
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas