This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This simple paper towel roll craft is a great way to help your kids stay organized. All you need is a paper towel roll (toilet paper roll, vinyl roll, any cardboard roll will do), some paint and some ribbon and you can make your very own hair clip holder. The longest part is waiting for the paint to dry. You can even get your kids involved to help make it. The whole project (not including paint drying time) takes about 30 minutes."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
- 100 Paper Crafts
- 50 Handmade Card Ideas, Scrapbook Ideas, and More
- 30+ DIY Paper Flowers
- 25+ Easy Paper Crafts
- 19 Crafts That Use One Sheet of Paper
- 20+ Handmade Bookmark Ideas
- Paper Crafts for Spring: 30 Paper Craft Ideas
- Top 100 Paper Crafts
- Too Cute Two-Toned Bowties
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- State License Plate Game
- Mixed Media Mermaid Art
- Hedgehog Papercraft
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Valentine's Theme Gnome Papercraft
- Last Day Of School Signs
- Diy Mermaid Tail Bookmark
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- Color Your Christmas Gift Box
- Elf Paper Bag Puppet
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas