This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
How To Make A Confetti Cannon
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Every holiday needs some confetti, and what better way to spread it than to make a confetti cannon! All you need is some confetti and a toilet paper roll! In this tutorial, I walk you through the creation of two different types of cannons. Both work great! This is great for kids and adults alike. The making of a single cannon takes only a few minutes! And they can be reused over and over again to increase the fun! Come check it out!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Look up into the summer night sky and be able to determine what stars you are looking at with this Free Printable Summer Constellation… Continue reading: "Free Printable Summer Constellation Map"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Tooth Fairy Letter
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Baby Shower Bingo
- Printable Fall Leaves Coloring Page
- Perfect Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft
- Printable Fall Wreath Coloring Page
- Spooktacular Ghost Coloring Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas