This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Tropical Leaf Patterns
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Today's project is all about how you can infuse a bit of tropical style into your everyday life. This tropical decal is a simple way to refresh your living room or dining room with some summer decor, we have also included the designs for our monstera leaf and palm leaf. Download our SVG file if using a cutting machine, or download the PDF template if cutting by hand. Because the vinyl decal is more intricate, we recommend using a cutting machine otherwise, you can print the template onto regular copy paper, trace the leaves onto your vinyl, and then cut the pattern out with your detail scissors."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextPaper Ephemera Sunburst Mirror
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Free Printable College Packing List
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Fun Beach Scrapbook Layout
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- Printable Beach Word Scramble
- Safari Bingo For A Zoo Or Animal Themed Party
- Free Camping Coloring Pages
- Printable Beach Word Search Puzzle
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas