We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make a unique grapevine wreath from old book pages. No wreath form needed! "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
Helpful tips: 1. if the book pages are thin, double up the paper for the vines will produce a more sturdy wreath 2. if the wreath feels flimsy, add more paper vines, and make sure the glue isnt too diluted 3. the flowers and embellishments are tied to the wreath instead of glued on, this allows us to style the wreath differently when seasons change
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you hate trying to squeeze your signature onto a group card, then this Super Awesome Group Thank You Card is the project for you!… Continue reading: "Super Awesome Group Thank You Card"
- Paper Wrapping for Vases
- Most Adorable Printable Mini Baskets
- Very Vintage Handmade Labels
- Fun and Colorful DIY Paper Banner
- Book Lover's Letter Box
- Stunning Decoupaged Desktop Lunch Box
- Stunning Quilled Paper Jewelry Box
- Simply Stunning DIY Designer Switch Plates
- Paper Snowman Garland
- Elegant Snowflake Garland
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas