Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make a unique grapevine wreath from old book pages. No wreath form needed! "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
Helpful tips: 1. if the book pages are thin, double up the paper for the vines will produce a more sturdy wreath 2. if the wreath feels flimsy, add more paper vines, and make sure the glue isnt too diluted 3. the flowers and embellishments are tied to the wreath instead of glued on, this allows us to style the wreath differently when seasons change
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Lazy Minute Napkin Wreath
Grapevine Old Book Wreath
Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath
DIY Paint Chip Art Wall Decor
Stunning Quilled Paper Jewelry Box
Chic and Cheap Wall Art DIY
Rustic Chic Paper Bag Lamp
Magazine Paper Reed Picture Frame
Book Lover's Letter Box
How to Make a Paper Lantern: 11 DIY Paper Lanterns
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas