Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Everyone always needs birthday cards, especially if you have kids with a busy social life. During the school year, they might be invited to 2-3 parties a month! I hate when we're headed out to a party, we have a gift, but we've forgotten a card. Ughh!! Here is a printable cupcake card that you can print and cut apart to give it a handmade look. Add glitter, rhinestones, or ribbon to make it look like you made it from scratch."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embrace the summer and make this beautiful Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath. Making this summery piece of DIY home decor is as easy… Continue reading: "Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Disc Bound Notebook Pocket
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Perfect Paper Plate Town Kids Craft
- Fingerprint And Handprint Craft Ideas For Kids
- How To Paint With Jelly Beans
- Free Valentine’s Day Printable Word Search For Kids
- I Moustache You A Question
- Captain Marvel Valentine's Cards
- Free Valentine’s Day Monster Lunchbox Jokes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas