Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Everyone always needs birthday cards, especially if you have kids with a busy social life. During the school year, they might be invited to 2-3 parties a month! I hate when we're headed out to a party, we have a gift, but we've forgotten a card. Ughh!! Here is a printable cupcake card that you can print and cut apart to give it a handmade look. Add glitter, rhinestones, or ribbon to make it look like you made it from scratch."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Lovely Vintage Floral Journal Pages are free printable lined paper that you can use in your scrapbooking, journaling, and… Continue reading: "Lovely Vintage Floral Journal Pages"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Craft Angels Garland From Upcycled Wallpaper
- Free Printable Low Sodium Muffin Recipe Greeting Card
- Origami Triangle Box
- Thanksgiving Word Search Printable
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble Printable
- Modern Quilled Snowflake Ornaments
- Birthday Wishing Card
- Free Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas